When we started our work, we chose an unknown company as our WordPress hosting partner. We always got 505 errors and they hadn’t a good support. Many people around the world complained that they faced with “Server Not Found” message when visiting our website.
We had this problem for almost one year until we bought a new WordPress theme and its seller suggested us to buy iPage website hosting. When we visited their website, we noticed that they have an initial offer which lets us hire their hosting service for 3 years for only 80 dollars (In other words, 2 dollars per month!). We bought iPage web hosting and we got these additional free services as well:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_message color=”alert-info”]
- We registered vandaengine.org for free
- We created our Facebook page and promoted Vanda Engine with their $50 discount coupon
- Sitelock security tool which blocks all bad bots and sends us weekly reports
- $100 Google Adword and $100 Yahoo/bing credits (we haven’t used these coupons yet)
- unlimited domains
- unlimited disk space
- unlimited Email addresses
- And much more…
Yes, All of these services for just $80 for 3 years! Very good deal! And more important, our website is now fast, we don’t get 505 errors, no one sees Server Not Found error while visiting our website, All search engines can crawl our website, and uptime is almost 100%. Additionally, we learned how to grow our business with iPage services and tutorials.
Their support is awesome. They are always available to solve your issues, and they are very polite and charming. One day, we got disconnected from internet while chatting with an iPage technician . Suddenly, we received an Email sent from iPage:
Thank you for contacting Support.
I am writing with regard to recent chat. I’m sorry, it appears that it has been disconnected from our Chat conversation……..[and here’s the solution to your problem]
If you have any further queries, please get back to us. We are available 24×7…..
So how to start?
In order to buy iPage web hosting, follow these steps:
- Go to iPage website *
- Click the Sign Up Now button
- In new page, enter your new domain name and press Search button.
- Press the Add to cart button next to your desired domain name. Now an orange button appears at the lower right of your browser. Hit that orange button to bring up the Create Your Account dialog.
- In new dialog, hit Create Account button.
- The new page lets you add more products to your account.
- A new page appears asking you to enter shopping cart, contact and payment information. We personally chose 3 years iPage hosting plan, since it’s an introductory offer. After your introductory plan (up to 3 year), you have to pay about 10 dollars per month.
- Hit checkout button to pay.
- And don’t hesitate to contact them if you have any other questions (online chat is on the top right of their website)
*Disclosure: We receive compensation from iPage if you click the iPage banners and links and sign up for a web hosting plan.